Terms & Conditions
Should you have any questions or concerns with our Terms of Service listed here, please contact us at:
7 Avis Drive
Latham, NY 12110
Terms & Conditions
With payment, the use of products and services from RODgeeks (Axiom North America, LLC) [hereafter referred to as "Provider"] constitutes agreement to these terms.
1) Account Setup / Email on file - We will setup your account after receipt of all required account information, payment receipt verification and the conclusion of all order & fraud screening processes. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
2) Content - All services provided by Provider may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of New York, and the United States of America apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Provider from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another's copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated.
Provider services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Provider systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Provider system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
3) Payment Information - You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services and products received from Provider, in advance of the time period during which such services and products are provided.
4) Cancellations and Refunds - Provider reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy. Products must be returned to RODgeeks in original condition. Please complete the return form at our return link to request an RMA number and for further instruction, visit the Warranty Information at the bottom of our Terms and Conditions here.
5) Indemnification - Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Provider harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against Provider, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service or product provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Provider; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Provider's server.
6) Arbitration - By using any Provider services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Provider or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Provider's choice.
7) Disclaimer - Provider shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Provider disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Provider and its employees.
8) Disclosure to law enforcement - Provider may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
9) Changes to the TOS - Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.RapsodyFishing.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Any information you submit on our website for more information or to register for our newsletter will not be used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Satisfaction Limited Warranty
RODgeeks will promptly repair or replace, at our option, your rod blank free of charge if it becomes damaged due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from your date of purchase. The RODgeeks warranty decal must be visibly displayed on the blank for the warranty to be valid. There is a $15 fee for return shipping and handling.
RODgeeks will promptly repair or replace, at our option, your RODgeeks factory built rod, reel, or rod case, free of charge if it becomes damaged due to defective materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from your date of purchase. There is a $15 fee for return shipping and handling.
If your warranty period has expired or if the damage is due to an accident or misuse, then your rod blank will be repaired or replaced for a fee. We will contact you with the amount of this fee after we review your blank, and if replacement is required you will be offered a new blank at a significant discount to retail price.
This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the rod blank only, and RODgeeks shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
Ship all warranty claims to:
7 Avis Drive, Unit B
Latham, NY 12110
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To process a warranty request, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-RodGeek (763-4335), and we will provide shipping instructions to return your rod. You must also include your original purchase receipt (or other evidence of purchase acceptable to us). Warranty coverage is available only to the original consumer purchaser.
Limitations on Warranties
In no event shall RODgeeks and/or Axiom north America, LLC be held liable for incidental damages or consequential damages due to breach of this express warranty or other warranties implied by law, which are limited to the duration of this express warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
7 Avis Drive, Unit B
Latham, NY 12110